The POS Dilemma
Purchasing a POS (Point-of-Sale) System can be an extremely difficult decision for a business owner.
- Which hardware and software program is right for the company?
- How fast should it go?
- What features are cost effective?
- What if you realize it's not what you need after you've already spent thousands of dollars?
If you're accepting anything beyond cash at your establishment, you have to have a POS System. There's no way around it.
But you DON'T have to let it break the bank!
Why pay for your POS System when you can get it FREE?
With TripleRoot®, you can get your business up and running with a FREE Handheld or Traditional POS System saving you thousands of dollars! You can even design a customized software program exclusively for your business.
How much does a POS System usually cost?
The more features you want, the more you'll pay. A software license is around $1,000 - $2,500, and each workstation is $3,000 - $4,000. Any additional features (scanners, cash drawers, printers, mobile capabilities) will add an extra $800 - $1,000. And don't forget the warranties! You'll pay $200 or more a year for extended warranties.
Here's how it works:
- You choose your hardware equipment and design or pick out your software program. Need multiple work stations? No problem! This offer is good for as many systems as you need.
- You pay a small shipping fee ($25)
- We give you a POS System (or more than 1) for FREE!
- You pay a nominal monthly payment processing and support fee
- The POS System is yours to keep!